DevOps Engineer - 6 Months Contract - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Montash have been engaged by one of the most innovative clients in The Netherlands, to secure a DevOps Engineer on a freelance basis.
The role: DevOps Engineer
Key requirements & experience for this DevOps Engineer are as followed:
- A diverse range of AWS technologies to develop and maintain secure AWS based cloud solutions
- Solid experience with automation of IT infrastructure
- Experience with container technologies (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Linux system administrator
- Managing and building OpenStack environments, would be a huge plus
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to start this project and hit the ground running ASAP, so please apply if you feel you have all of the relevant skills.
With Brexit looming and tax benefits increasing for non-Dutch nationals, our Netherlands based Clients are finding an increase in applications from UK IT resources looking to further their international experience. Amsterdam is one of the hottest cities for IT development and more global organisations are opening development centres and/or nearshoring resources to this dominant location. Montash offer not just top tier requirements for IT resources but can also offer guidance through our partners on relocating and tax systems if you're considering a move but maybe unsure on the implications this has.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / Amazon / OpenStack / Docker / Kubernetes / Linux / Eindhoven