DevOps Engineer (AWS) / Freelance/Contract - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are working with multinational company, who is looking to grow their Software Engineering team near Amsterdam with an DevOps hire.
The Role: DevOps Engineer (AWS)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer from a strong Software Engineering/Development background, who can bring new ideas and challenge the internal processes and improve procedures and tooling. In this position you will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the Cloud & DevOps space helping transform the business.
You will support and lead the Cloud, DevOps & Data teams with the use of AWS to meet commercial goals, this will contain either traditional AWS architecture or serverless and services where appropriate.
As a DevOps Engineer (AWS) you are responsible for:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and supervision of on premise & AWS based IT environments
- Architecture, configuration, performance tuning and management of AWS services
- Guaranteeing critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- System troubleshooting & problem solving across platform and application domains
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
Being a DevOps Engineer (AWS), you must have experience with the below:
- Cloud: AWS
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker etc..
- Config Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc…
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, GitLab CI etc…
- Scripting: Python, Shell etc…
- Linux: RedHat, Ubuntu etc..
With Brexit looming and tax benefits increasing for non-Dutch nationals, our Netherlands based Clients are finding an increase in applications from UK IT resources looking to further their international experience. Amsterdam is one of the hottest cities for IT development and more global organisations are opening development centres and/or nearshoring resources to this dominant location. Montash offer not just top tier requirements for IT resources but can also offer guidance through our partners on relocating and tax systems if you're considering a move but maybe unsure on the implications this has.
Keywords: DevOps Engineer / AWS / Python / Kubernetes / Docker / Puppet / Ansible / Chef / Jenkins / Linux / Amsterdam