Our client based in Eindhoven is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract. As DevOps Engineer you will have the technical skills to provide communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation with all teams and individuals needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release and maintain software.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be taking ownership for setting up build and test management frameworks. You will have experience in implementing build and test infrastructure improvements. You will be joining a forward, creative and innovative team.
- Experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Take ownership for setting up build and test management frameworks.
- Tool validation on the chose DevOps tools
- Experience working in a DevOps/Site Reliability team
- Define and implement build and test infrastructure improvements thus enabling the effective software development processes
- English language
- The ability to play an active part in the team, mentoring team members
You would be working for one of the Netherlands biggest brands, a household name for many. It's a great chance to join an innovative, forward thinking and creative team on a freelance basis.
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to Thomasb@montash.com or call me directly on (+44) 020 7074 0231