DevOps Engineer required. A DevOps Engineer is required urgently (must be able to start next week) by one of Montash's clients, who are an online retail solutions company based in London on an initial three month contract.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for implementation of CI & CD process and build of client environments in Microsoft Azure or other public cloud providers like Google or AWS.
The DevOps Engineer's key responsibilities will be:
- Set up GitHub source code repositories for platform development and client implementations
- Build continuous integration process using Composer, Kubernetes and Visual Studio Team Services
- Build continuous deployment process into MS Azure using Visual Studio Team Services
- Establish configuration management framework to set up Docker images accordingly to requirements of given environments
- Set up performance and health check monitoring tools for various environments
- Implement centralized log management
The DevOps Engineer will have the following experience:
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience as a DevOps engineer for PHP applications
- Familiar with software development life cycle, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Required technology stack:
- PHP Symfony
- Visual Studio Team Services
- MS Azure (or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a high level of strategy and governance into a start-up environment supporting company mission / team development.
- Analytical, logical and lateral thinking professional.
- Exceptional delivery skills.
- Experienced internal and external facing communication skills.
- Experience of working with third party and offshore teams.
Please apply immediately if this is a good fit.