DevOps Engineer (Jenkins) - 6 Months Contract - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation situated in beautiful city of Amsterdam, to secure multiple DevOps Engineer's on a freelance basis.
The role: DevOps Engineer (Jenkins)
As a DevOps Engineer, your main focus will be on CI/CD and be responsible for delivering effective and maintainable code while maintaining the IT Infrastructure.
Key requirements & experience for this DevOps Engineer are as followed:
- Extensive experience working within platform engineering creating highly available mission critical systems
- Exposure to working with Jenkins for Build Servers at a large scale
- Storage experience ideally GlusterFS / Ceph / Hadoop etc…
- Scripting languages Bash / Python / Ruby etc…
- Mesos Cluster
- Solid experience with automation of IT infrastructure
- Experience with container technologies (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Linux system administration
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for these DevOps Engineers to start this project and hit the ground running ASAP, so please apply if you feel you have all of the relevant skills.
With Brexit looming and tax benefits increasing for non-Dutch nationals, our Netherlands based Clients are finding an increase in applications from UK IT resources looking to further their international experience. Amsterdam is one of the hottest cities for IT development and more global organisations are opening development centres and/or nearshoring resources to this dominant location. Montash offer not just top tier requirements for IT resources but can also offer guidance through our partners on relocating and tax systems if you're considering a move but maybe unsure on the implications this has.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / Jenkins / CI/CD / Platform Engineering / Automation / Mesos / Docker / Kubernetes / Linux / Amsterdam