DevOps Engineer required. A DevOps Engineer is required urgently by one of Montash's clients, who are an online retail solutions company based in Warwick on an initial three month contract.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for implementation of CI & CD process and build of client environments in Microsoft Azure.
The DevOps Engineer will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a DevOps engineer
- Familiar with software development life cycle, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Required technology stack:
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Automation heavy
- MS Azure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a high level of strategy and governance into a start-up environment supporting company mission / team development.
- Analytical, logical and lateral thinking professional.
- Exceptional delivery skills.
- Experienced internal and external facing communication skills.
- Experience of working with third party and offshore teams.
Please apply immediately if this is a good fit.