DevOps Engineer - 6 month contract - Amsterdam
DevOps Engineer required. Montash has been engaged by a leading organisation, who is looking to acquire the services of an experienced DevOps Engineer for an initial 6 month based Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The DevOps Engineer will be part a talented and driven team of DevOps Engineers, who are delivering several exciting technical solutions across our client's enterprise business systems.
It is essential that you have a superb understanding of continuous integration, automation and Containerisation using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins and Docker.
Furthermore, you will have demonstrable experience in the development support and modification of AWS environments and solid knowledge of working in agile scrum environments.
In summary, the DevOps Engineer will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Expertise across the DevOps stack using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS
- Extensive experience of Cloud systems management such as AWS, Azure, VMWare, Windows etc
- Solid experience working in Agile, Scrum and Systems Engineering environments including sprint activity and backlog management
- Continuous Integration, automation and Containerisation
- Solid knowledge of Shell Scripting such as Python, Bash and Perl.
- Proven experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Detail oriented, process driven, highly innovative mind-set, with deeply engrained sense of ownership for the services delivered
- Experience of Jenkins and/or Gerrit would be beneficial
So, if you're a DevOps Engineer up for a big but very rewarding challenge, with a company that is delivering some truly unrivalled projects and bespoke technology, then get in touch with your most recent CV and I'll be in touch for a more detailed chat.
You can reach me on - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 014 0231