DevOps Engineer required. A DevOps Engineer is required by Montash's industry leading client based in London, to play a critical role in the ongoing design, implementation, and continuous improvement of their high-availability Linux and AWS platforms.
It is essential that as a DevOps Engineer you possess advanced Cloud, automation and continuous orchestration skills using the following: Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Puppet, Python and Scrum.
In previous positions as a a DevOps Engineer you will have thrived in Agile environments, and have been a driving force behind building, maintaining and optimising fully automated AWS environments. You will also be a dab-hand at working across operations and development teams, helping to build the infrastructure architecture, as well managing scalable, secure, and highly available environments.
It is also highly desirable that the DevOps Engineer will also have a background in building-out cloud environments using AWS or Azure and have strong configuration management and Scripting capabilities ideally both Puppet and Python.
To summarise, the DevOps Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Linux Systems Administration (RHEL/CentOS)
- Significant use of Amazon Web Services (AWS, Cloudformation, Lamda etc)
- Puppet (ideally with exposure to Hiera)
- Scripting (Python preferred)
- Strong CI / CD expertsie
- Agile and Lean development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architecture
- Knowledge of the following is a major plus: Nagios, GIT, and Fabric
Alongside expert technical expertise you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels.
If you are available and fit the profile above, then please get in touch ASAP with your most current CV and await my response.