DevOps Engineer required. Montash have been engaged by a leading digital consultancy, who is looking to acquire the services of an experienced DevOps Engineer for an initial 9 month contract starting in early November.
The DevOps Engineer will be a joining a talented and driven team of Developers and DevOps experts, who are delivering several exciting technical solutions into a digital programme within Central Government.
Ideally, the DevOps Engineer will have diverse Agile, DevOps and Cloud based project experience from building bespoke technology stacks and migrating enterprise environments out to the Cloud (AWS and Azure), right through to improving automation / CI / CD (Jenkins, Puppet or Ansible) and improving portability / deployment speeds via Containerisation (Docker).
Our client is a genuine leading light within the Agile software development space, so a background working within highly performant Agile teams is a must. It is also highly desirable that you are hugely passionate about improving software deployment pipelines, and leveraging the powers of both the Public and Private cloud.
In the summary, the DevOps Engineer will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrable experience playing key roles in software development projects (strong coding skills a major plus).
- Extensive track-record in Linux Systems Administration and architecture
- Strong appreciation of containerisation using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Linux Containers etc
- Proven skills migrating and supporting complex Azure and / or AWS environments
- Background helping companies to improve, automation, CI and CD using Jenkins, Puppet and / or Ansible (from the small to the enterprise)
- Deep knowledge of Agile best practice
- True passion for DevOps
If you're up for a big but very rewarding challenge, with a company that is delivering some truly unrivalled digital projects and bespoke technology solutions, then get in touch with your most recent CV and I'll be in touch for a more detailed chat.