DevOps Engineer - London - 12 month contract - ASAP
DevOps Engineer required. Montash has been engaged by a leading retail organisation, who is looking to acquire the services of an experienced DevOps Engineer for an initial 12 month in London.
The DevOps Engineer will be part a talented and driven team of DevOps Engineers, who are delivering several exciting technical solutions across our client's enterprise business systems.
Alongside outstanding team leadership skills, you will need a superb understanding of continuous integration, automation and Containerisation using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins and Docker.
Furthermore, the DevOps Engineer will demonstrable experience in the development support and modification of AWS environments.
In the summary, the DevOps Engineer will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Expertise across the DevOps stack using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS
- Continuous Integration, automation and Containerisation
- Extensive knowledge of working in highly performant Agile teams
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and execution
- Proven track record of working well under pressure and thinking clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructures including AWS
- Detail oriented, process driven, highly innovative mind-set, with deeply engrained sense of ownership for the services delivered
This is a urgent requirement for a Devops Engineer, so if you are wanting to join a leading retail organisation and further your contract career, please get in touch as soon as possible.
You can reach me on - email@example.com or 0207 014 0231