DevOps Engineer (OpenStack) - Germany - 6 Month Freelance
Montash have been engaged by a global software house, to secure x2 DevOps Engineer (OpenStack) to be based in Germany, Munich.
In this DevOps Engineer position, you will be responsible for supporting one or more core platform services such as DNS, OpenStack, Ceph and Linux.
Main points for the role & responsibilities for these DevOps Engineer (OpenStack):
- Linux OS system administration experience
- Provide advanced troubleshooting of OS and hardware components
- Best practices in Cloud infrastructure and system automation
- OpenStack deployment experience
- Capability to perform L1-L3 network troubleshooting within Linux
- Scripting experience, preferably python
- Ansible & Puppet
If you would be interested in discussing this DevOps Engineer (OpenStack) position in greater detail then please apply.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / OpenStack / DNH / Ceph / Linux / Cloud / Python / Ansible / Germany