Senior DevOps Engineer required. Montash has been engaged by an established and well-funded start-up in Berlin who is looking to acquire the services of an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
The DevOps Engineer will be a joining a talented and driven team of developers and Ops experts, who built their entire tech-stack from scratch over eight years ago, and who are now running one of the most sophisticated eCommerce platforms in Europe.
Better automation and faster deployment times are two of the key drivers across their tech-teams and as a DevOps Engineer, you will not only be responsible for managing the underpinning infrastructure, but also building tools and fine-tuning their existing core products and 'one-click' solution.
The best suited individual for the role will have worked with a host of companies, building infrastructures from scratch, and improving automation and CI / CD using Linux (Redhat), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Puppet and Ansible.
Summary of Skills and Capabilities:
- Extensive track-record working as a Linux SysAdmin
- Demonstrable experience in dedicated DevOps roles with 'go-to' capability
- Deep knowledge of automation and containerization (Puppet, Ansible, Docker)
- Proven skills migrating and supporting complex AWS environments
- Significant background helping companies to improve CI and CD (from the small to the enterprise)
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python or Ruby) and affiliation to web development / Agile best practices
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Git, and Nagios a big plus.
If you're up for a big but very rewarding challenge, with a company that offers an amazing working environment and host of other benefits (yes - even for contractors!) then get in touch with your most recent CV and I'll be in touch for a more detailed chat.