Job title: Microsoft DevOps engineer
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is currently going through a large cloud transformation, and as such they are seeking an experienced Azure Engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Azure, Linux, Unix and Puppet and will be part of a newly formed team that supports the e-commerce of the business.
The individual will be responsible for Azure design, development and document repository environments.
- Maintenance and management of E-commerce development and testing environments
- Maintenance and management of document repositories such as SVN and Jira
- Undertake environmental reviews
- Code and configuration deployment
- Refinement, tuning and optimising of the deployment process
- Liaison with third party support organisations
- Excellent UNIX, Linux or Python skills
- Working knowledge of code repositories and software version control (GIT is preferred)
- Experience of configuration management with Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible
- Understanding of application deployment strategies
- Exposure to continuous integration (Ideally Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Cloud environments (Ideally Azure)
- Experience in the maintenance and management of software development environments hosted on VM's
- Appreciation of performance tuning, metrics and monitoring tools (Preferably ELK)
- Life-cycle experience
- Development code life-cycle experience
- Experience and understanding of the Global IT release management process
- Must be organised; will produce, communicate and gain agreement on plans
IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Lambda AWS