DevOps Engineers x3 - South West - Utilities
Montash have been engaged by a large utilities organisation based in the South West to find and secure 3 DevOps Engineers to work on a greenfield project.
These are all for 12 month contracts.
The ideal candidates will have strong experience in automation, continuous integration and deployment.
- 3+ years' experience of DevOps or System Engineering.
- Experience in automation - Ansible and Puppet etc, experience in Continuous Integration - Jenkins and experience in Deployment - Git.
- Strong technical background and knowledge.
- Very technology driven with a DevOps approach mind-set.
- Ideally proven experience of working in the utilities sector previously
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and you are looking for a new contract position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 014 0231.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / Ansible / Puppet / South West / Utilities / 12 Months