DevOps Engineering Lead
Montash is engaged with a multinational organisation who are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineering Lead on an initial 6 month contract starting immediately.
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical architecture for Cloud services capability covering: automation and provisioning layer, virtual infrastructure design in AWS / Azure providers
- Provide architectural expertise support to a DevOps team designing and coding infra and application service templates in CloudFormation and Azure Resource Templates for orchestrating cloud services
- Automate environment configuration and deployment with tools like Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Experience AD integration between on-premise and Cloud providers (SAML2, ADFS)
- Working with solution architects to forge the way forward for additional and enhanced capabilities which client's internal Cloud Service Line can offer.
- Solid foundations required with Linux and Windows systems administration and engineering.
- Requires experience in Windows domain administration, including user management, group policy and related
- Familiarity with remote Windows administration practices, (including PowerShell) would certainly be an advantage
- Utilising programming languages like Python, Perl, Java and Ruby with an emphasis in tuning, optimisation and best practices for application developers
- Leveraging DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of end user capabilities
- Demonstrable experience of managing risk of change into large scale global environments
The client is looking for someone to be based between the City of London and South East London and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Please contact me for more information on email@example.com or 0207 014 0231.