DevOps Lead - Amsterdam - Permanent - €70,000 - €80,000 Euros Per Year + Pension, Healthcare/Insurance, £12k Car Allowance - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large media/publishing company to source and secure a highly experienced DevOps Lead with proven experience of managing teams within Linux backgrounds.
You will be responsible for keeping up to date on the latest industry trends and openly share ideas within the teams and you will ensure the necessary environments are in place to allow the product to be delivered to support all layers, including data and integration of external applications.
- A client facing, delivery role with a mix of implementing and advising.
- Acting as an expert of continuous deployment for client development teams and collaborating with them, providing and coaching.
- Close engagement with client technology teams to review current processes and technology.
- Build, improve and maintain tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
- Maintain and improve stability and performance of the infrastructure for clients.
- Work closely with the client development teams to automate and improve processes.
- A strong Linux background and proven experience of continuous deployment and integration.
- Good understanding of system administration tasks such as: Operating systems (Linux, Windows), Application stacks (Nginx, Apache, Jboss, Hybris), NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience of configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible and Puppet.
If you feel this opportunity may be of interest, please send your details to email@example.com for more details.