DevOps Lead required. A DevOps Lead is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading global FMCG company, based in London on a six month contract.
The DevOps Lead will Lead the establishment and standardisation of our DevOps toolchain based on Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services, guide the selection of DevOps toolchain components that will underpin & enable BAT's Digital capability and lead implementation & exploitation of BAT's global DevOps toolchain.
The DevOps Lead define the standards & guidelines that will drive optimal usage of our DevOps toolchain, regardless of who is delivering solutions, establish and maintain a centralised library of DevOps tools, recipes, playbooks and promote and educate stakeholders on the role and value of a DevOps toolchain.
The DevOps Lead will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in implementing Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience supporting teams using Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience in common DevOps tools like; JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Selenium, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with Lean, Agile, Design Thinking, and DevOps ways of working and concepts
- Excellent people skills, including influencing, networking & stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Appropriate documentation skills for working with technology & project teams
Ideally the Devops Lead will have the following:
- Be an evangelist of DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with Windows & Linux
- Relevant Qualifications in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Able to communicate technology concepts in business terms
If you are a good fit for this then please apply immediately.