DevOps Manager (Hands On) Media, Central London - 12 Month Contract
Montash have been engaged by a globally recognised Media client based in central London, to secure a DevOps Manager on an interim basis.
The Role: DevOps Manager
We are looking for a DevOps Manager who has a passion for automation, and wants to bring development in house using Agile methodologies to revolutionise business.
The ideal DevOps Manager would have experience with the following:
- Comfortable leading/mentoring a small team - 6+
- Working with additional engineering teams to drive software delivery
- Hands on / Design and build large scale distributed systems
- Maintaining multiple environments (dev, prod, stage etc.)
- Be influential to the organisation's culture / Strategy and Open Source
The skills/attributes needed to succeed as a DevOps Manager are as followed:
- Hand on experience, working with large scale private or public clouds (Preferably AWS)
- Continuous integration/delivery, code management, code workflow, security and performance scanning tools
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extensive DevOps and Agile methodology
- Ability to lead from the front
Initial screening will happen in Montash' office, which is situated on City Road near Silicon Roundabout (Old St).
Please apply and contact me on 0207 014 0231, for further information regarding this position.