This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Architect within a leading Health Insurance Organisation. This opportunity requires an individual that will provide support and guidance on the technical infrastructure strategy of the company as well as ensure that delivery of any technical architecture and infrastructure is aligned with the larger business and architecture strategy of the company.
- This person will be accountable for the technical infrastructure solution on certain projects as well as delivering infrastructure strategy work aligned to the strategic Architectural direction of the company.
- This person will be accountable for contributing to Architecture governance on projects.
- This person will be accountable for reviewing Application level solution designs and aligning these with the overall architecture strategy and governance framework and also be able to translate these into infrastructure designs.
- This person will contribute to architecture governance on projects, ensuring that changes are considered within the infrastructure.
- This person will also be accountable for the efficiency of delivery of suppliers.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, RedHat Linux, Oracle database & applications stack, Tibco middleware, SQL Server, VMWare, Cisco networking, and Avaya voice platforms, EMC platforms would be preferable.
- Be able to define infrastructure solutions for:
Multiple data centres providing DR capabilities
Cloud based Infrastructure as a service
Digital / ecommerce
Service orientated architecture
- Have strong stakeholder management experience
- Effective communication skills with an ability to work within timescales.
This opportunity will be based on the South Coast of England and will offer a 80,000 to £85,000 salary for the right individual as well as a really fantastic package, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.