Montash have an urgent requirement for a Digital Communications Executive for a world renowned client. Please contact me if you feel the job description suits.
Role title: Digital Communications Executive
Job purpose: Part of the Finance Transformation team, focused on improving and delivering communications for internal audiences in Finance, using digital techniques.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Evaluation, creation and support of digital communication channels, for a global finance population
- Optimise usage of digital communications resources, as an integrated part of the Finance change programme e.g. Google+, Google communities, Google Apps and other resources.
- Drive engagement and participation with digital communications channels in Finance.
- Create content aligned corporate standards, collaborating with central Internal Communications colleagues.
- Share expertise with Finance Internal Communications team, building skills and understanding of digital techniques and best applications.
- Advise other areas of Finance as required.
- Identify and share next steps recommendations, enabling ongoing application and development.
- Complete a one off project on technical changes to the current Finance SharePoint intranet site, including:
- Working with the content owners to perform the re-branding and migration of the existing Finance SharePoint intranet.
- Aligning with corporate standards, collaborating with Finance and cross functional communications teams.
- Creating and maintaining Google sites, including:
- Content pages and video library
- Analytics and measures of activity
Finance training resources:
- Creation of resources e.g. short video and animations/simulations for end users, to be shared via digital communications channels or integrated into existing portals.
- Film, shoot and edit internal videos e.g. of events, senior leadership, or Finance colleagues.
- Personality:Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality work. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with people at all levels. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Collaborative, able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Specific Job Skills:Understand marketing communications as applied in an internal setting. Able to communicate and motivate via digital media. Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding.
- Computer skills:Good skills with SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate or similar digital content creation tools. Must be adept in use Google applications and MS Office.
- Business Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience in digital communication.