Digital and Ecommerce Project Manager - Contract
12 months - London
£450 - £550 per day
Montash have been engaged by a leading ecommerce retailer who are in search of talented Digital ecommerce project managers at the top of their game with a desire to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment to lead an ecommerce replatforming project across web and mobile applications.
- Project Managing the ecommerce replatform project and working closely with 3rd parties to enable a seamless and a transitionally sound project
- Taking ownership of the IT roadmap, developing requirements and making sure they meet all of the technical and business requirements
- RAID log management and reporting
The following requirements are necessary:
- Experience within IT Project Management, Agile software development and Retail
- Full end to end experience within digital retail replatforming projects
- A strong senior stakeholder management capability
- Third party relationship management experience
- A certain flare for management of projects which enables team members to deliver with passion and enjoyment, both within budget and on time
- Thirst to learn, working with teams to collaborate and always striving for the best possible solution
- Excellent technological knowledge
This is a first class opportunity for a first class Project Manager who is looking for a chance to deliver a large scale replatforming project in a fast paced environment, giving great exposure to ecommerce/retail environment.
Interviews to be held this week - please apply without delay for immediate start.