My client is a group comprised of the brightest technologists and business people in the industry, excited about the limitless opportunities that this next generation of e-Commerce will bring to billions of people around the globe, all in an effort to help change the customer experience. Every day is an opportunity to reshape the landscape of ecommerce while having a lasting impact on the industry. They tap into the talents of online visionaries to design, prototype and build technology-fueled products that bridge the gap between what's next and what's best.
You will be managing third party consultancies and vendors, engaging with senior stakeholders across different locations as-well as allocating resources in an effective manner.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems and deploy innovative solutions.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners.
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- 5+ years of hands on Agile experience
- Experience leading Software, eCommerce, or CRM/Cloud based projects
- Experience managing large, complex multiple dependencies programs to delivery in large scale, complex environments
- Ability to guide multiple scrum teams concurrently
- Self-Starter and driven to deliver in highly dynamic environment
- Continuously improving as an executioner, leader, strategist and cultural exemplary
- Intellectually curious with ability to turn discoveries into thoughtful actions to accelerate on time, customer satisfying delivery
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to influence from the middle with both management and Associates
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- e-commerce or Retail experience
- Demonstrable experience of process improvements in agile world.
- Agile Lifecycle Expertise preferably coaching/mentoring new Agile Teams.