Digital IT Manager (Post Sales) - Contract - West Midlands - 3 Months - £550 - £600 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Digital IT Manager (Post Sales).
The purpose of this role is to enable the client to compete in the market place by providing best practice technology solutions.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in an IT environment with leadership responsibility.
- Ideally experience in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and/or a digital environment.
- Overall IT responsibility for the Post Sales business function so experience of working within this is beneficial.
- Business Relationship Management experience - interaction with all levels of business and IT colleagues within Post Sales.
- Strong IT Project Management experience (software essential).
- Strong IT Vendor Management experience (software essential).
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis processes.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
You will be responsible for the overall IT function and within this you will need to align IT to business goals, understand customer requirements (CRM), focus on current and future IT solutions and co-ordinate of the estimation as well as plan, track and execute IT solutions.
Please ensure you have the required skills before submitting your CV. If you feel you are a strong fit for the requirement, send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
KEYWORDS: DIGITAL IT MANAGER / DIGITAL / POST SALES / PORTFOLIO LEAD / PROGRAMME MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / IT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / LEADERSHIP / VENDOR MANAGEMENT / UK /