Montash have been engaged by a Global Fintech to source a Digital Marketing Analyst to implement, monitor and utilize analytics across digital platforms in order to optimize the lead conversion, including user journey effectiveness . This person must provide recommendations to improve the user experience across four websites, four channels and multiple products. Google Analytics Experience is a must.
* To maximise utilisation and revenue growth through and from customer acquisition.
* Optimise user experience and conversion funnels across multiple platforms
* Develop digital strategies informed by data analysis
* Work with product and channel owners to make recommendations to deliver conversion enhancements by analysing data
* Work with data analytics team as owners of the business data to ensure alignment with APS data standards
* Own the recommendations, implementation and daily activity of the multivariable testing and customer experience monitoring strategy
* Own the tagging strategy for Google Analytics and Adobe Test and Target to ensure a best in class delivery in partnership with front end development
* Enhance existing web analytics dashboards/reporting to best practice standards to include attribution modelling, visitor flows and goals, and effectively monitor key KPIs in conversion path for different products/channels
* Analyse customer journeys/interactions through each website and application form and communicate to the product and channel managers prioritised recommendations to improve the customer experience
* Collaborate with front end development as the subject matter expert on Google Analytics and other tools
* Owner of existing web/digital analytics tools as well as recommending new tools
* Work with PPC and SEO channel owners to maximise opportunity through each channel
* Monitor email campaigns performance across ECM
* Make recommendations based on campaign results
* Conducting deep dive analysis into the different booking journey performances, so that drop-out points and reasons for task failure are identified and communicated
* Exposing system errors and usability restrictions by using customer experience monitoring tools
* Work with Analytics to get full assessment of performance against objectives
* Special projects as assigned and needed
Skills and experience required:
* Extensive experience with web analytics across secured and unsecured platforms (i.e. monitoring cross-domain traffic) on large scale in a transactional website environment
* Highly numerate and analytical, capable of quickly and accurately assessing and interpreting data.
* Proven track record of implementing Google Analytics to an advanced standard from scratch in complex, multi-website organisation
* Expert knowledge of business web analysis disciplines, standards and processes.
* Extensive experience with analytics/optimisation, including: Google Analytics and Adobe Test and Target
* Graduate calibre or equivalent (numerate degree preferred)
* Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of working in a multi-channel environment
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative environment
* Proven track record in successfully designing, implementing and analysing marketing campaigns, on-time, to budget.
* Experience working in other financial services companies marketing departments
* Experience of writing SQL Queries
Key Performance Indicators:
* Conversion rate improvements
* Monitoring site traffic including: visits; rankings; visitor flow etc.
* Product/channel tests and optimisation recommendations which result in increased sales, usage and optimise spend on digital channels
* Volume/value of new accounts generated