Montash have been engaged by a leading UK retailer to secure a Digital Programme Manager for the delivery phase of their programme of works. The initial contract length is 12 months with visible scope for extension.
You will be expected to:
- Implement an enterprise wide Agile development capability
- Deliver a major infrastructure change programme across the organisation
- Create a 'single view of customer' capability across multiple verticals
- Develop a new marketing and digital team organisational design and act as the bridge between business and IT to ensure effective delivery of the digital strategy
- At least 3 years' experience at Programme Manager level
- -Experience delivering digital transformation programmes of work
- Strong Project Management methodology/framework experience - including Agile/Scrum, Prince2, (Kanban & DSDM are beneficial)
- Strong experience of using project tools
- A good eye for design and strong technical understanding
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the leading industry in digital and its interaction with the consumer. If you feel this is for you, drop me a message on email@example.com.