Montash have been engaged by a leading retailer to secure an experienced product leader who will help evolve Digital Product strategy.
The Digital Product Manager will represent both business and customer needs to identify opportunities to improve and enhance the effectiveness of the websites, Apps, driving operational resolutions whilst defining and delivering a portfolio of initiatives for the ongoing development and optimization of channels. He/She will focus on delivering and maintaining an excellent customer experience via the touch points, primarily focused on the websites, apps and other future digital channels along with optimization of existing capability on all channels.
- Identifying market opportunities and driving product vision, goals, roadmap, and features;
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution;
- Leading the product functional design and UX design process;
- Innovating and evangelizing the product both internally and externally;
- Defining product requirements based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Defining and executing the go-to-market plan;
- Establishing the product's goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve commercial success;
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with web technologies in an international environment;
- Bachelor of Science or Masters of Business Administration required;
- Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises or consumers;
- Demonstrated customer focus;
- Proven experience delivering products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Broad range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
If you feel like this is you, give me a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org.