Digital Project Manager - Reading - £550 per day - 3 months initial contract
My Government client is looking for a number of project managers.
The client is particularly keen on applicants who adopt a very hands on Project Management approach and can demonstrate where they have had to deliver complex projects in a political stakeholder environment. You will be a PRINCE2 Practitioner and apt with typical PRINCE documentation.
You must be competent at presenting at board level and influencing senior stakeholders.
- To integrate a governance framework in accordance with Change's established practice.
- Deliver and maintain key pieces of documentation such as developing clear convincing Business cases, Project Plans (including phase, stage and exception plans as necessary), Project Initiation Documents (PID) and Lessons Learned reports.
- Create and sustain sound business relationships with the project sponsors, stakeholders, users, technology groups and vendors during all stages of the project lifecycle which will include substantial knowledge of business change.
- Daily management of project risks and problems and ensuring lessons learned are documented and communicated to the Programme Manager.
- Delivery of weekly project status reports
- Daily management of project resources e.g. the identification to the Programme Manager of gaps in resource where necessary and then assigning, designating and motivating the team to complete the task.