Montash have been engaged by a leading financial services company to secure a Digital Senior Project Manager that will look after multiple parallel projects that leverage and exploit the Digital Platform, supporting business areas in realising the objectives of the roadmap.
As the Senior Project Manager your main duties will include:
- Management of budgets in excess of £1M.
- Capturing and management of project risks and issues.
- Frequent Stakeholder engagement.
- Interaction with the Digital Platform core development team to deliver improvements and enhancements as necessary.
- Progress reporting, both in writing and at progress review meetings.
- Line management of direct project team members.
- Management of interface with off-shore development resources.
- Collaborative working with colleagues both within IT and across the organisation, ensuring effective communication and a partnership approach.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of leading and managing large and/or complex agile development projects.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering solutions enabling customer experience, e-commerce, CRM, MDM, Document management, and/or Customer Communications management.
- Experience in delivering 'Digital' solutions, ideally for Financial Services industry.
- Experience of both direct line management and off-shore management environments.
Ideally you will also possess the following:
- Knowledge of financial Services industry
- A good working knowledge of configuration and release management processes.
- A working understanding / ability to gain an understanding of IT technical Infrastructures.