**Please note that this role is going to be based between two locations in London**
Montash have been engaged by a Company that are looking to source a Digital Solution Architect who has had experience in Salesforce for an initial 6 month contract based in London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital projects using Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Communities Cloud and Herokou, particularly in the area of consumer engagement.
You will also have had experience in integrating Salesforce with other platforms. IDEALLY Magento, Microsoft Azure and CMS Platforms.
You will be working on providing solution architecture design, management, guidance and system design authority for a Cloud Initiative. You will sign off Digital architecture for a Global Template and any other Salesforce related work.
- Managing delivery and sign off architecture project deliverables including Architecture Definition Document, high level design, and key design decisions
- Provide Quality Assurance reviews of proposed SI partner architecture and designs as well as Salesforce and other platform reviews
- Chair quality and design assurance governance for the platform cross project to ensure landscape and system alignment
- Provide architecture patterns and design standard guidelines with SI Partners for cross project delivery
- Communicate to senior Business and IT Stakeholders
- Salesforce experience including Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Communities Cloud and Herokou, particularly in the area of Consumer Engagement
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with other platforms
- Understanding Digitally enabled, direct to consumer business processes including Customer Service, Direct to Consumer Social Selling ect
- Agile approach
Nice to Have (Not Essential)
- Security Modelling
- Data Modelling