Director of Analytics
Montash have been engaged by a Global Energy Company to source a highly experienced Director of Analytics to define and develop strategy, improve the analytical reporting infrastructure and manage their growing Data and Analytics function.
The Director of Analytics will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a large team of analysts delivering meaningful strategic insight to inform business decisions throughout the entire upstream and downstream process
- Build and define the data analysis culture within the company
- Have overview of 'Big Data' platforms, tools and technologies (Hadoop, SAS, Tableau, R, Python, etc.)
- Improvement of business intelligence reporting across IT and business functions
- Working closely with other senior stakeholders across business and IT to identify areas for improvement in efficiency, performance and return on investment
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong experience in similar senior positions within a Big Data environments
- Extensive experience of Data and Analytics tools and processes - you will have a strong background in business intelligence and advanced analytics teams (data modelling, data visualisation, regression analysis, Bayesian statistics etc.)
- A thorough understanding of the challenges in the data / reporting world (i.e. data governance, business objectives etc., and how best to tackle those challenges)
This is an urgent requirement for a Director of Analytics to join a Global Energy Company, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Analytics / Data / BI / Business Intelligence / Information Management / BI / IM / Big Data / Data Governance / Data Analysis / Data Science / Reporting / Stakeholder Management / SAS / Hadoop / Data Modelling / R / Python / Tableau