Montash are currently working with a Leading Online Payments Provider that is seeking a Director of Architecture & Analysis to focus on the strategy and delivery of their architectural roadmap.
The successful candidate will need to be pragmatic and delivery focused. They will also need to be comfortable working with senior and demanding stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
Experience of working on all layers of the architecture (business, application, data and infrastructure) is also required.
- Ownership of the development and delivery of a company-wide strategy maintaining integrity and reliability across all systems and processes
- Define and maintain an overarching technical strategy and ensure that the technology and architectures employed are in accordance with best practice and meet the current and future business needs
- Develop and own the architectural strategy and realisation of payments delivery across the organisation
- Leading and managing a team of Business Analysts to ensure effective implementation of payment products in the IT landscape
- Influence, co-ordinate and support new systems and technology adoption to ensure it is consistent with business and technology strategy
- Act as subject matter expert on technology solutions in the market place to meet business needs
- Identify and engage external and internal expertise to support the definition and delivery of solutions, using own network and research to source appropriate guidance and advice
- Line management of a strong team of architects and business analysts
- Conduct research and studies on emerging technologies to support business initiatives and increase cost effectiveness and flexibility
- Develop, maintain and leverage detailed forecast and performance models for payments
- Maintain knowledge of global developments in payment services in order to deliver appropriate solutions to industry changes and demands
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience as an architect and a leader in defining and implementing IT strategy and architecture frameworks and maintaining IT strategy and architecture assets
- A good understanding of the complexities of external payment schemes and providers along with extensive experience within the payments industry
- Experience of driving technology led change in large sized organisations
- The ability to communicate with executive stakeholders, in particular to deliver difficult messages during times of high transformational focus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Proven leadership skills that include ensuring effective people strategies that maintain high standards of delivery as well as motivating and rewarding staff
- Experience of architectural methodologies and models such as TOGAF
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on +44 207 014 0230 or email at email@example.com.