Montash is currently retained by a leading telecoms organisation seeking a Director of Business Process and Change to join their growing business.
Overview of the role
The candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and be accountable for business architecture and change
- Contributing to strategic programme planning,
- Company customer centricity,
- End-to-end process,
- Operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Improving productivity removing the cost of failure and reducing costs
- Provide the design authority, leadership, strategy and resourcing approach to develop a business architecture
- Engage with senior stakeholders to align business strategy with operating model
- Align business architecture with IT architecture
- Lead change to support and develop business process owner
- Develop and support business process owners to identify and drive process improvement initiatives to simplify, improve customer satisfaction and optimise costs.
- Engage with or lead major change programmes to effectively implement the 'to be' business architecture.
The Candidate will be:
- Influential to influence senior decision makers
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to translate complex analytical statements into credible and stimulating presentations.
- Excellent ability to lead and direct high performance teams, with good product/ process/ quality/ customer satisfaction knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of the business environment internally and externally, through operational business experience in manufacturing, call centre, field engineering or account management, service/relationship management or other related disciplines.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead direct and indirect teams.
The role is based in London. - Northern Line.
For a conversation around this role or the market in general please call Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com