Director of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Montash are excited to offer the opportunity to lead and champion the strategic direction, implementation, management and support of a major organisation's SAP application portfolio. As the Director, you will be accountable to understand and manage the SAP applications such that the solution is optimized and meets or exceeds business requirements. This will require close collaboration with key business stakeholders and Inmarsat's service providers.
- Working with the Senior VP, Group IT to evolve the current SAP delivery and support processes to ensure there is a fit-for-purpose, agile and responsive SAP organization in place which proactively seeks to identify and address issues before they materialize into business challenges;
- Working closely with the functional business stakeholders to understand their challenges, technology needs and coordinate development of SAP requirements;
- In collaboration with stakeholders, define and implement performance measures / OLAs to ensure the SAP team is responsive to the business priorities and needs. This also includes working with key IT and business stakeholders to support initiatives through implementation, including tracking progress, designing and monitoring key metrics, tracking performance against milestones, and providing change management guidance;
- Accountable for the preparation, management and tracking of the operational and project related budgets related to SAP;
- Accountable for managing the portfolio of fixes, enhancements and IT projects to ensure they have appropriate resources, are coordinated (release management), remain on track, on budget and meets business expectations;
- Lead platform and development strategy for SAP to ensure solutions are leveraging optimized tools and system capabilities.
- SAP project delivery experience with at least two full SAP lifecycle implementations;
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in supporting and implementing SAP / Applications (preferably covering Finance, Procurement, Inventory, and/or Material Management);
- Minimum five (5) years of Management experience demonstrating the ability to manage both employee and contracting resources (including on site and off shore);
- Minimum three (3) years' experience driving SAP Platform strategy for an organization running a global ERP solution;
- Experience developing strategic plans for a global ERP environment;
- Excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale;
- Expert level knowledge of SAP development functionality and implementation methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant field;
- Strong command of change management issues and methodologies;
- Demonstrates and leverages strong business and financial acumen;
- Certifications in relevant functional areas of SAP are advantageous;
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team and experience working with multi-national teams;
- Exceptional financial management skills, with an ability to anticipate potential issues and propose mitigation plans;
- Exceptional depth of process, methodology and procedure experience. Understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library Model).