Montash is currently seeking a Director of Partner/Provider Solutions for a Global Health Insurance Provider. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of designing, delivering and managing technology solutions including Data Integration and CRM which facilitate integration across a network of healthcare partners and providers which collectively deliver the organisations product. The successful candidate will report into the Global CIO and ensure that new systems are put in place in order to enable the rapid integration of new partners and effectively manage the current global network of partners to better deliver results. Healthcare industry experience is MANDATORY.
The right candidate will have experience working with Healthcare Partners & Providers and also designing and delivering the CRM and Data Integration technology solutions that help manage Partner & Provider information.
The right candidate will have experience of the following:
- Global responsibility for partner/provider management and technology integration solutions across all markets.
- Healthcare experience
- Experience designing, developing and delivering technology solutions.
- CRM & Data Integration experience including web services / API and batch file transfers.
- Control of annual IT operating expenses for partner/provider solutions.
- Responsible for the overall IT systems landscape covering partner and provider solutions.
- Accountable for the day to day support and maintenance of solutions and delivery on SLAs, including delivery of ongoing functional releases required to support new business requirements and technical improvements.
- Working closely with business change functions and regional heads of IT to capture and prioritize new requests.
- Vendor management. Owns the day to day relationship with IT delivery partners engaged in the overall service delivery model.
The role is a new position within the organisation and thus the post holder will have the opportunity to shape and develop the role from the outset and the opportunity to work in a genuinely fast paced environment for a global organisation. The role will primarily be based in London and comes with an impressive base salary and benefits.