Montash has been retained by a global consultancy that is looking for a Director of Incident Response to lead their Incident Response capability. This role would be to lead the CSIRT function and ensure the Incident Response team is continually improving.
The Director of Incident Response will be reporting into the Senior Director of Cyber Security Operations and will ensure all security incidents are remediated in a time and efficient manner by the Incident Response team.
- Develop current Incident Response function of the organisation
- Identify business development opportunities for the security function
- Work in a client facing role through the organisations managed security services
- Manage the incident response team leads
- Liaise with senior stakeholders within the business
- Extensive experience in business development
- Background in Incident Response
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage teams
- Technical capability within Incident Response