About the role
You will own and drive the global rollout of a more robust and formal approach to information security architecture across the global environment. The structure of the program will be based on the goals, principles and strategy of the overall Global Information Security Enterprise Security Strategy. You will also be optimizing team processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services in a 24x7 'follow the sun' operating model.
You must have a deep background in all aspects of security architecture including network, application, cloud, social and mobile; as well as a background in providing input on information security policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, and implementation of authentication and authorization policy governance for new and existing applications
- Provide IT security technical and project leadership for fine grained solutions including developing robust security reference architectures.
- Develop guidelines and processes to govern a centralized application security model
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of complex IT solutions
- Provide technical and/or project leadership function for assigned security projects including; the protection of information systems assets, corporate information, and intellectual property
- Work within the framework of established operating procedures to implement security measures for the business information assets
- Leverage existing solutions and global design to drive standardization and simplification to reduce implementation timelines and costs
- Communicate security standards and policies
- Identify critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence program leaders / business process owners
- Estimate costs and schedules and recommend resource required and solutions to problems
- Proactively collaborate with management in developing strategic direction, setting objectives, and setting realistic and challenging goals
- Interface with internal and external contributing organizations
- Act as a technical advisor and subject matter expert to internal stakeholders and partners
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor offerings.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable cyber security standards involving critical infrastructure, including those relating to process networks
- Understand technical issues and the implications to the business, and be able to communicate them to management and other business leaders.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude focused on balancing business speed and risk reduction
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix management environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Strong written skills
- Ability to lead and shape stakeholder expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Readiness to travel up to 30% if needed
- Familiarity with Identity Federation technologies including experience integrating large scale identity solutions
- Fundamental understanding of PKI, virtualization, digital, and cloud
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills including;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) & ITIL
- Professional Certification - CISSP or equivalent
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.