Location - Paris
Salary - €100-130K + car + bens + bonus
Role - Director of Infrastructure
This role has been created in line with the company's rapid growth. You will be responsible for budgets and external contracts to a value of $5M and will manage 2-4 people in Europe and globally.
The role is ultimately accountable for the creation and running of these new pan-European 'subfunctions'.
A key focus of this position is to work with internal teams and third party suppliers to provide robust, cost-effective, scalable and fit-for-purpose infrastructure and EUC services across Europe. In addition, the role-holder will develop and sponsor a culture of ongoing improvement based on continuous measurement of the services provided and awareness of latest tech industry trends that can benefit the business.
The position will work closely with peers in other regions to establish and adopt infrastructure standards and processes globally.
- Networking & Telecoms
- Compute & Storage
- AS400 Platforms
- Database Adminstration
- Messaging & Unified Comms
- Application Packaging & Authentication
- Active Directory & Authentication
- End User Field Support
At least 10 years' experience managing and developing an Infrastructure function in an acquisitive, fast-paced global organisation.
- At least 10 years' experience managing a wide range of vendors and the providers of externalised services
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership, project management or other management experience
- Extensive experience managing remote teams delivering services across multi-site, regional & global environments
- Experience presenting concise, well thought out proposals to executive IT Management
- Experience driving significant change in an organization
- Experience with the ServiceNow ITSM platform
Ideally, you will be ITIL certified and have a relevant degree. If you possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal apply NOW!!!