Montash is currently seeking a Director of Back Office Solutions for a Global Insurance Provider. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of designing, delivering and managing technology solutions which log the organisations underwriting, claims processing, policy administration and settlement data. The successful candidate will report into the Global CIO and ensure that a signal new platform is put in place in order to replace a fragmented legacy system to enable the organisation to easily access all back office data from one single system going forward. Health or Life Insurance industry experience is MANDATORY.
The right candidate will have an understanding of Designing & Delivering Data Platforms & CRM and also have an understanding of the back office functions for insurance providers.
The right candidate will have experience of the following:
- Experience with the back office functions of Insurance Providers including underwriting, claims processing, policy administration and settlement
- Healthcare or Life Insurance experience
- Experience designing, developing and delivering technology solutions.
- CRM & Data Integration experience including web services / API and batch file transfers.
- Experience implementing new Platforms and CRM systems on a large scale.
- Control of annual IT operating expenses for partner/provider solutions.
- Responsible for the overall IT systems landscape covering partner and provider solutions.
- Accountable for the day to day support and maintenance of solutions and delivery on SLAs, including delivery of ongoing functional releases required to support new business requirements and technical improvements.
- Working closely with business change functions and regional heads of IT to capture and prioritize new requests.
- Vendor management. Owns the day to day relationship with IT delivery partners engaged in the overall service delivery model.
The role is a new position within the organisation and thus the post holder will have the opportunity to shape and develop the role from the outset and the opportunity to work in a genuinely fast paced environment for a global organisation. The role will primarily be based in London and comes with an impressive base salary and benefits.