Montash is exclusively seeking a Director of IT Office to join a leading retail organisation with operations across Europe. The Director of IT will be responsible for managing the organisations IT strategy and aligning it to business objectives aswell supporting the organisation current transition programme. The Director of IT office role will include executing business strategy, working on organisation design and interacting whilst supporting the delivery of the organisations current IT programmes.
The role will have an internal focus of IT within the organisation and requires an individual who has the ability to gain a strong insight into the whole of information technology within a large organisation. The role will interface with other directors of IT at a Group Level and therefore requires somebody with extremely strong business engagement skills aswell as impeccable stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Experience managing IT
- Experience with governance is essential including managing budget headcount and being able to manage relationships with finance.
- Experience landing large transitions programmes.
- Matrix Management experience is essential.
- Experience managing IT for the UK and Ireland within a company with a European footprint is desirable.
- Senior Stakeholder Management and strong communication skills are essential.
- Experience with process improvement.
The organisation is looking for an extremely high quality Director of IT office. The role is essentially a new position within the organisation and the post holder will have the opportunity to shape and develop the role from the outset. As a result, the right individual can expect career progression, aswell as an impressive base salary, bonus and benefits package. The role will primarily be based in Hertfordshire.