Director of IT Architecture (Marketing & Omni-Channel)
||Director of IT Architecture (Marketing & Omni-Channel)
||£80000 - £90000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS
||9 months ago
Director of Digital Architecture (Marketing & Omni-Channel)
I am currently working with a Global FMCG Enterprise with a revenue of £24.85 billion last year. They have just started a large IT Transformation and as such they are seeking an experienced professional to join their team.
This is a standalone role (there will be an opportunity to build a team) where you will be responsible for creating the global roadmap for their Marketing and Data Analytics Architecture.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Salesforce.com, Adobe and Exact Target as-well as good grasp on Data Analytics.
My client is seeking a Senior Business Architect who will play a key role in structuring the enterprise digital channel capability with governance structure, business processes and information architecture, in order to drive our digital transformation. This person aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives. The Business Architect reports into Digital Channel Management and works closely with a counterpart in IT to align technical solutions with business needs.
The Senior Business Architect may have supervisory responsibility, possibly acting as coach and mentor to junior members of the Business Architecture Center of Excellence. In addition, the Business Architect works though others at every level of the organization soliciting strategic imperatives from senior leaders and executives, and supporting business unit managers as they leverage business architecture artifacts to create their business plans. Finally, the Business Architect may provide direct input into the governance cycle that supports the achievement of key goals, planning and execution of various business scenarios, and delivery of bottom line business value.
* Develop a Digital Channel business architecture strategy based corporate priorities and situational awareness of current performance and opportunity gaps
* Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
* Capture enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
* Define the cross-functional set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems, as well as the internal people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
* Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
* Participate in and support strategic planning activities that lead to a portfolio of investments that deliver value
- 10+ years experience in a Solution Architect or related role, including the planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
* Demonstrated ability to visualize and create high-level models that facilitate insights, planning, delivery and outcomes; and that mature the business architecture
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
* The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs between business functions including IT; balances business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
* Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
* Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA