Montash is currently seeking a Director of Partner/Provider Solutions for a Global Health Insurance Provider. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of designing, delivering and managing technology solutions which facilitate integration across a network partners and providers which collectively deliver the organisations product.
The successful candidate will report into the Global CIO and ensure that new systems are put in place in order to enable to the rapid integration of new partners and effectively manage the current global network of providers to better deliver results.
The right candidate will have experience of the following:
- Global responsibility for partner/provider management and integration solutions across all markets with full ownership of the technology roadmap.
- Control of annual IT operating expenses for partner/provider solutions.
- Responsible for the overall IT systems landscape covering partner and provider solutions.
- Experience of data integration technologies, including web services / API and batch file transfers.
- Accountable for the day to day support and maintenance of solutions and delivery on SLAs, including delivery of ongoing functional releases required to support new business requirements and technical improvements.
- Working closely with business change functions and regional heads of IT to capture and prioritize new requests.
- Vendor management. Owns the day to day relationship with IT delivery partners engaged in the overall service delivery model.
The role is a new position within the organisation and thus the post holder will have the opportunity to shape and develop the role from the outset and the opportunity to work in a genuinely fast paced environment for a global organisation. The role will primarily be based in London and comes with an impressive base salary and benefits.