Programme manager / SAP / Change delivery / Director of Solution design and Delivery
Montash have been retained by a world leading brand who are seeking a Director of Solution Design & Delivery to join their IT function. The right individual will be responsible for embedding recent changes within the IT and business landscape as well as driving through future transformations in line with the wider Vision.
The right candidate will have programme delivery experience within an FMCG background as well as experience with SAP and an understanding of solution architect; this person will be able to engage with stakeholders across the business and up to CxO level.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Delivering IT change projects across the business units
- Leading governance across the IT project portfolio
- Engaging with the business units regarding how IT will feature within their transformation journeys going forward
- The individual will need to be able to operate in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Ownership of the IT portfolio, programme and project management, as well as IT vendors (SAP, Oracle)
- The right individual will have experience managing both direct and indirect teams in a multi-country environment
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com