Disruptive E-commerce Product Manager
Currently I am working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of $38.52 billion last year, they are embarking in a Global Digital Transformation and are currently seeking a 'disruptive' Technical Product Lead to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join an extraordinary team, and be part of a highly innovative team of likeminded professionals. You will be working with the Director of E-commerce for Europe, as-well as a technical team (backend and frontend) where you will be shaping the future of their e-commerce business as-well as delivering client facing and internal projects.
My client prides themselves upon being flat hierarchy organization, where success breeds success.
If enjoy a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the role for you!
- Formulate, execute and articulate their product strategy
- Set direction for team to drive product innovation to exceed client expectations
- Regularly update various stakeholders on vision, strategy and progress
- Actively engage with product managers to set roadmaps, align priorities and monitor progress with overall Program Roadmap
- Work closely with Product Development to ensure product delivery
- Work closely with international teams across Europe (UK, BENELUX, NORDICS) and USA
- Member of the Senior Management team
- BS/BA - with 5+ years of experience in product management, online strategy or UX Design
- Masters (or comparable certification) a plus
- Experience implementing best practices within an Agile Development environment a must
- Proven ability to influence change, build consensus and drive vision
- Strong business, financial and technical skills; experience in a start up environment is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skill set
- Comfortable/proven conference presenter
- Exemplary project management and organizational skill required