An exciting opportunity exists within a world leading supply chain management services organisation. This empowering role requires a Domain Architect to be positioned between the Business and IT and to design and document IT Solutions within the Business Intelligence domain.
- This person will be responsible for overseeing the BI stack, driving new solutions and expanding the BI capability as part of a future business portfolio.
- This person will be responsible for being the principle point of contact for BI for the IT organisation globally.
- Ensure that the design and implementation is aligned to the Enterprise Architecture guidelines, standards and best practice.
- Ensure that the end to end IT Solution Architecture is documented and reusable for existing implementations.
- Drive optimal usage of existing BI packs for customers and internal users.
- 10+ years of IT experience, preferably with an international remit.
- Experience of being an intermediary between the Business and IT.
- Be able to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Experience in Microstrategy 9 or 10 or similar BI Solutions.
This position is based in Amsterdam and will offer a fantastic package for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0044) 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.