Domain Architect (CMS & Ecommerce) - £70,000 - £85,000 + 10% bonus + benefits.
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise based in West London that is going through a large Digital Transformation.
My client is investing heavily in their B2C & B2B offering and as such they are seeking a eCommerce Domain Architect to take ownership of their CMS and Ecommerce.
We are seeking an experienced Architect with gravitas to be a trusted advisor for business, IT sponsors and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for owning, define and maintain as-is and target domain architecture (for the next 5-7 years) aligned to business and IT priorities.
- Commercial awareness of key business drivers within eCommerce domain
- Extensive experience working on eCommerce projects involving physical delivery of goods. The candidate should have deep understanding of the underlying architecture that supports such an enterprise.
- An understanding of how Content Management systems can support eCommerce and / or marketing channels will be advantageous
- The ideal candidate will have deep experience with Sales, Marketing and Service architecture, and have extensive understanding of eCommerce, digital marketing, MDM, integration, migration, web infrastructure, functional & technical design and development, configuration, testing and release management
- It is useful but not essential if the candidate has worked with Oracle ATG / IBM Commerce Tridion/Adobe CMS, Opentext, Magento or similar technologies.
This is a very interesting position for an experienced Domain Architect to join their team as this is their largest transformation across the business.
If you are interested, please submit my CV along with start date.