Domain Architect / Corporate Services / Enterprise / Architect / HR / Finance
Montash Have been retained by an FTSE 100 multinational who is seeking a Domain Architect for Corporate Services, this role would have Solution Architects reporting directly into it. This role would take a lead in the Group wide corporate services function and would be building the function. The purpose of the role is to ensure the technical direction of programmes and projects within this specific domain.
- In depth knowledge of enterprise integration approaches and their application
- Corporate services (Finance, HR, tax)
- producing technology roadmaps and lifecycles
- Experience managing highly technical staff
- experience and exposure to guiding outsourcing teams working on multiple projects
- Architectural governance of large scale deployments
- Should be able to engage with senior stakeholders up to CxO level within IT and the business itself
- Be able to work with the wider group and influence project stakeholders
If this opportunity is of interest or for a talk about the market in general, contact Colman Lincoln on 02070140230, firstname.lastname@example.org.