Domain Architect (CMS & Ecommerce) - £70,000 - £85,000 + 10% bonus + benefits.
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is going through a large Digital Transformation.
My client is investing heavily in their B2C offering and as such they are seeking a Domain Architect to take ownership of their CMS and Ecommerce.
We are seeking an experienced Architect with gravitas to be a trusted advisor for business, IT sponsors and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for owning, define and maintain as-is and target domain architecture (for the next 5-7 years) aligned to business and IT priorities.
· Commercial awareness of key business drivers within domain
· Extensive experience working on eCommerce projects involving physical delivery of goods. The candidate should have deep understanding of the underlying architecture that supports such an enterprise.
· An understanding of how Content Management systems can support eCommerce and / or marketing channels will be advantageous
· The ideal candidate will have deep experience with Sales, Marketing and Service architecture, and have extensive understanding of eCommerce, digital marketing, MDM, integration, migration, web infrastructure, functional & technical design and development, configuration, testing and release management
· It is useful but not essential if the candidate has worked with Oracle ATG / IBM Commerce Tridion/Adobe CMS, Opentext, Magento or similar technologies.
This is a very interesting position for an experienced Domain Architect to join their team.
If you are interested, please submit my CV along with start date.