Solutions Architect - West London - Up to £80,000
My client a multinational corporation who specialise in Manufacturing, require an eCommerce Architect to join their growing team in West London. The main focus for this position is to take ownership of the eCommerce and Content as part of a major digital transformation programme focused on B2C business.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the following;
- Extensive experience working on Digital projects in an architectural role on major Digital Transformation projects - focussed on Sales, Marketing and Service, FMCG or Retail.
- Understanding of how Content Management systems can support eCommerce and/ or marketing channels.
- Agile & Waterfall.
- CMS (Content management systems).
- Oracle ATG.
- EA Frameworks (preferably TOGAF).
- Understanding of Domains technologies & systems.
- 4 years' experience in Domain architecture.
- Degree in Mathematics, Science or IT.
- MDM, Integration & Migration experience.
- Tridon/ Adobe CMS.
This is a permanent position based in West London, paying £70,000 - £80,000+ benefits.
If you have the necessary experience above, apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly.