Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consumer Brand that is seeking a Domain Solution Architect.
The organisation is a leader in its industry and operates on a global scale. They are looking for a strong candidate to work closely with Enterprise Architects and other senior stakeholders to design effective, viable solutions to enable business objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into domain and solution architecture deliverables
- Design future proof and scalable solutions
- Drive simplicity into IT solution design
- Consult with peer group on integration of domains
- Review the IT solution design and ensure alignment with global enterprise architecture standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure all security and compliance aspects are taken into account in local architecture
- Define and manage the operating IT roadmap for a specific functional domain in line with global IT strategy
- Develop internal analytics capability to create a competitive advantage and drive value for all stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in leading unit wide architecture initiatives
- Subject expertise in 1 or more of the architecture domains
- Experience with middleware technologies (BPM, TIBCO etc)
- Hands on experience in a SOA position
- Expert understanding of integration design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple technology projects on time and within budget
- Understanding of architecture methodologies and current and future technology trends and development life cycles
- Ability to interact with and influence senior stakeholders
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on +44 207 014 0230 or email at email@example.com.