.Net Developer - £270 - £300 Per day Max - ASAP - Leeds - 3 Month Contract
A global organisation that operates in more than 60 countries is in need of a .Net Developer with a Minimum of 5 years experience in developing applications and web-sites.
Essnetial .Net Developer skills :
o SAP, SAP .net connector 3, SAP RFCs, asp.net MVC3 and, asp.net web forms, BizTalk, SAP XI/PI, Ajax.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training.
- An understanding of basic concepts, terminology and practical application of current and emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical abilities and technical skills to evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible and economical solutions.
- Proficiency in architectures, analytical and design techniques, database technologies, and programming languages.
- Proven ability to design applications using the appropriate systems architecture, database structures, and communication and network technologies.
- Extensive analytical abilities and technical skills to isolate problems, fix immediate needs, analyze all ramifications and implement complete solutions
- Project management skills, including defining, organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation.
- Ability to lead and effectively participate in teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate terms.
If you are a great match for this .Net Developer position please apply for a confidential conversation