Application Support Analyst - FX/Fixed Income/Front Office - Contract - 6 Months - £300 - £350 - London - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large investment bank based in London to secure an experienced Application Support Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for the applicative production environments responsible for Commodity Futures platforms' operability, for the daily monitoring and support of the production's chain as well as for the deployment into production of enhancements affecting any technical component.
- Production support.
- Production issues troubleshooting; liaise with other IT groups or software vendor to resolve applications or infrastructure issues effecting commodity futures production.
- Dealing with the infrastructure teams, BA or development teams and third party software vendor support teams etc on a daily basis.
- Direct interaction with platform's users; assist internal users or external clients on technical or functional issues.
- Problem and incident management; root cause analysis, remediation and preventing action plan definition, users' communication.
Key Requirements: (The requirements below are essential skills which the successful candidate must have).
- Windows 2003 AND 2008.
- Unix (Solaris/Linux).
- Scripting: Perl, Dos, Shell, Python.
- Oracle/SQL Server.
If this role may be of interest or you know someone who may be, please submit your CV asap, or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.